Avengers: Infinity War is poised to take the entire world by storm this summer, so for our monthly Cinemaholics crossover episode, we’re revisiting and analyzing the first 11 films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. From Iron Man to Avengers: Age of Ultron, we discuss the hits and misses of the first two phases of the MCU and have a fun series of agreements and disagreements along the way…
Hosted by Sam Noland, Jason Read, and Anthony Battaglia. Featuring special guest Jack Muldoon!
Note: At the time of recording, we neglected to realize that Ant-Man technically counts as being part of Phase 2. We will discuss Ant-Man and address the mistake in next week’s episode!
Question for you: What do you believe is the most underrated MCU installment? Also, which Guardian of the Galaxy is your favorite? Comment below, email us at email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter @AnywayCast. All feedback is hugely appreciated!
- 0:02:00 – Introduction to the MCU
- 0:08:40 – Iron Man (2008)
- 0:15:00 – The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- 0:23:00 – Iron Man 2 (2010)
- 0:30:24 – Thor (2011)
- 0:37:00 – Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- 0:44:34 – The Avengers (2012)
- 0:50:42 – Iron Man 3 (2013)
- 0:59:33 – Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- 1:05:56 – Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- 1:13:07 – Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- 1:19:58 – Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- 1:28:47 – Final Thoughts