This week on Anyway, That’s All I Got, we decided to tackle Wes Anderson’s entire filmography in a broad, chronological overview. We start in 1994 with the original Bottle Rocket and work all the way forward to the newly-released Isle of Dogs. We all have a variety of strong opinions on his filmography, so this discussion takes some very interesting turns.
Question for you: Are you a Wes Anderson fan? If so, why? If not, why not? Also, do you enjoy our weekly recommendation segment?
Let us know in the comments or email us at email@example.com with your feedback.
- Anthony Battaglia on letterboxd
- Guy Simons on letterboxd
- Jason Read on letterboxd
- Sam Noland on letterboxd
As most of you already know, our show is only possible because so many of you are spreading the word and sharing episodes with friends. We’re truly humbled by your emails, comments, and genuine interest in allowing Cinemaholics to continue. Thanks, all.
If you’re interested in continuing to help us out, there are a few easy ways to do so:
- Become a patron! Donate to this podcast on Patreon and get exclusive perks, like early access to bonus episodes, uncensored audio, and even a chance to direct your own bonus episode of Cinemaholics. Every little bit counts!
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Yes, yes, I know it’s a hassle, but doing this ensures that our podcast stays afloat as we pay our bills and bring on new guests. For those of you who’ve already done this, thanks again for taking the time.
- Join our Facebook community. We’re steadily growing and finding new ways to talk to you all, and it’s great to find listeners from YouTube and podcasts mingling in the same group. Thanks again to all of you who’ve liked the page already.
- Email us! Tell us what you love and hate about the show by emailing cinemaholicspodcast(at)gmail.com. And please ask us questions we can share over the air.