I went on vacation recently and have been slow to posting, so apologies on the wait. Here are the latest two episodes of Cinemaholics, which we did manage to record while I was out of town (apologies for not-as-good audio for Halloween in particular).
First up above is our Halloween episode, where Will Ashton and I debated the latest sequel to John Carpenter’s 1978 classic. Next up, Will and I had a thoughtful discussion about Mid90s, the new A24 film directed and written by Jonah Hill. Other films and shows we talked about include The Hate U Give, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Johnny English Strikes Again, Beautiful Boy, “Red Dead Redemption 2,” and plenty more.
Next week: We’re reviewing Bohemian Rhapsody, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Boy Erased, The Haunting of Hill House, and perhaps some more surprises. Let us know which film you think we should feature review, or if we should do another Double Feature. Plus, let us know which new films or TV shows you want us to mini review in the comments below. You can also become a patron and vote your decision in our weekly Patreon poll.
As most of you already know, our show is only possible because so many of you are spreading the word and sharing episodes with friends. We’re truly humbled by your emails, comments, and genuine interest in allowing Cinemaholics to continue. Thanks, all.
If you’re interested in continuing to help us out, there are a few easy ways to do so:
- Become a patron! Donate to this podcast on Patreon and get exclusive perks, like early access to bonus episodes, uncensored audio, and more. Every little bit counts!
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Yes, yes, I know it’s a hassle, but doing this ensures that our podcast stays afloat as we pay our bills and bring on new guests. For those of you who’ve already done this, thanks again for taking the time.
- Join our Facebook community. We’re steadily growing and finding new ways to talk to you all, and it’s great to find listeners from YouTube and podcasts mingling in the same group. Thanks again to all of you who’ve liked the page already.
- Follow us on Twitter. You’ll get all our latest updates, plus you can help us vote in polls that dictate which films we review, depending on the week!
- Check us out on YouTube. Subscribe to get full episodes every week, plus excerpts of some of our best reviews from the Cinemaholics archives.
- Email us! Tell us what you love and hate about the show by emailing cinemaholicspodcast(at)gmail.com. And feel free to ask us questions we can share over the air.