This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Will Ashton and Maveryke Hines to discuss Venom, Sony’s latest exploration of the Spider-Man mythology, this time focusing on the symbiotic nightmare played here by Tom Hardy. This is a double feature episode, so we also dive into A Star is Born, Bradley Cooper’s first foray into direction and co-starring with Lady Gaga in this third remake of the 1937 classic film. Afterward, hear our exclusive interview with legendary actor Joe Morton, star of the new CBS show “God Friended Me.”
Next week: Once again, we’re planning on doing a double feature episode, this time reviewing both First Man and Bad Times at the El Royale. Help us decide which review comes first by voicing your opinion in the comments. You can also become a patron and vote your decision in our exclusive Patreon poll.
As most of you already know, our show is only possible because so many of you are spreading the word and sharing episodes with friends. We’re truly humbled by your emails, comments, and genuine interest in allowing Cinemaholics to continue. Thanks, all.
If you’re interested in continuing to help us out, there are a few easy ways to do so:
- Become a patron! Donate to this podcast on Patreon and get exclusive perks, like early access to bonus episodes, uncensored audio, and more. Every little bit counts!
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Yes, yes, I know it’s a hassle, but doing this ensures that our podcast stays afloat as we pay our bills and bring on new guests. For those of you who’ve already done this, thanks again for taking the time.
- Join our Facebook community. We’re steadily growing and finding new ways to talk to you all, and it’s great to find listeners from YouTube and podcasts mingling in the same group. Thanks again to all of you who’ve liked the page already.
- Follow us on Twitter. You’ll get all our latest updates, plus you can help us vote in polls that dictate which films we review, depending on the week!
- Check us out on YouTube. Subscribe to get full episodes every week, plus excerpts of some of our best reviews from the Cinemaholics archives.
- Email us! Tell us what you love and hate about the show by emailing cinemaholicspodcast(at)gmail.com. And feel free to ask us questions we can share over the air.