We’re back! And we decided to come back in a nostalgic, whimsical way by discussing the movies we watched with our families. Special guest Guy Simons joins us to reminisce about the viewing experiences we’ve had with various family members and how that compares with what we watch now.
It’s obviously a very nostalgic episode filled to the brim with tangents and bad jokes (mostly by Sam). We talk about The Birdcage, Big Fish, Point Break, Planet of the Apes, and plenty more with special guest Guy Simons. We hope you enjoy listening, and we’d love to know what some of your most memorable viewing experiences are. It’s a very personal topic, so we’d be really happy to hear your input.
Comment below or email us at ataigpodcast[at]gmail.com with any of your feedback.
- Anthony Battaglia on letterboxd
- Guy Simons on letterboxd
- Jason Read on letterboxd
- Sam Noland on letterboxd
As most of you already know, our show is only possible because so many of you are spreading the word and sharing episodes with friends. We’re truly humbled by your emails, comments, and genuine interest in allowing Cinemaholics to continue. Thanks, all.
If you’re interested in continuing to help us out, there are a few easy ways to do so:
- Become a patron! Donate to this podcast on Patreon and get exclusive perks, like early access to bonus episodes, uncensored audio, and even a chance to direct your own bonus episode of Cinemaholics. Every little bit counts!
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Yes, yes, I know it’s a hassle, but doing this ensures that our podcast stays afloat as we pay our bills and bring on new guests. For those of you who’ve already done this, thanks again for taking the time.
- Join our Facebook community. We’re steadily growing and finding new ways to talk to you all, and it’s great to find listeners from YouTube and podcasts mingling in the same group. Thanks again to all of you who’ve liked the page already.
- Email us! Tell us what you love and hate about the show by emailing cinemaholicspodcast(at)gmail.com. And please ask us questions we can share over the air.